*possibly triggering*hi there, beautiful ❤ i'm P. i'm a semi-recovered self-harmer, incredibly insecure, I struggle with an anxiety disorder, I have binge eating disorder, and have been depressed and suicidal for three years so far. I want to say this: *you* are perfect. Y-O-U. just the way you are. Don't let people tell you that you are worthless, because it only shows how worthless *they* are. not you.so keep your head up. you're much prettier when you smile, darling ❤I do not promote self-harm, eating disorders or suicide in any way ❤remember, i love you. Stay strong ❤
I WAS SO HAPPY UNTIL I NOTICED IT
WHO THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?
Think Anorexia is funny? Sorry. I am a survivor and find NOTHING cute about this.
Wanna dress up like an Anorexic? All it takes is:
- 4 years of hospitalization
- A nasogastric feeding-tube because you’ve starved yourself so much that your body doesn’t recognize food as a good thing and tries to attack itself.
- Re-Feeding Syndrome, which can kill you.
- Emotional struggles for years.
- A father crying and pleading on his knees begging for you to get help
- A mother who cries every time she sees you because you look and SMELL like death.
- Holidays missed, birthdays crying in a hospital.
- Almost every major organ in your body failing.
- A shower chair - because you can’t stand in the shower because you’re too weak and the warm water could make you pass out.
- A wheelchair, because you are too weak to walk and it could make you go into cardiac arrest.
- A lifetime of medications for anxiety and the health issues “Anna Rexia” caused.
- Plenty of money for multiple ER trips due to “Anna Rexia” even in recovery.
- And if you don’t get help like I do, or even if you do, a coffin. Because I’ve lost more friends to this eating disorder then anything I’ve ever faced.
I almost died from this. I know it’s supposed to be funny and shit and yeah I get that, but seriously. THIS IS NOT FUNNY. Anorexia is nothing to party about or laugh at. It’s real, it’s deadly, and should not be marketed as a slutty outfit.
Want to dress as “Anna Rexia”? Just go as a Vampire, or a Zombie. Because 1/3 of us are dead.
14 things to remember in a relationship (via officialdrunk) (via starspangledluke)
things life is too short for:
- hating yourself
- pretending to laugh at “jokes” that are actually just bigoted statements
- not singing along to your favorite songs
- waiting hours to text someone back just to look cool
- bad coffee
- bad books
- mean people
- body shaming
- letting other people dictate your life
- larry’s storyline
porn always ends up on your dash
it doesn’t matter if you only follow disney blogs
you will get porn on your dash
and i had found an old dream journal that he had when he was a junior
then i opened it
i dont know what i expected
it should really be called a lie journal. i dont even have a brother
is it just me or do you think it’d be helpful if they showed a model in the size you were looking for when you’re trying to shop online, like yes that looks great in size small but what about the other sizes
You never know how much they say “Wildcats” in High School Musical til you have to drink everytime they do.
I’m reblogging this not because they say Wildcats a lot but because we’re acting on the assumption that people who are old enough to drink sit around playing drinking games to HSM and that’s beautiful.